Welcome To:-
Additiya's Makeover & Beauty Studio an ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Academy
Hey there everyone, a warm welcome to my channel. This is Durga - I am a
professional bridal make up Artist and hairstylist. In this channel you will find my creative ideas of professional make up. I am also a sewing teacher, so I will be also sharing cutting, stitching, and embroidery related works/tips with u all. That's not all, I am also a home baker so I will be sharing some bakery recipes/tips like cake, cookies, bread, icecream, patties and some updates related to my classes will also be there. So keep supporting and loving. Do like, share and subscribe to my channel and don't forget to press the bell icon to get notifications. I would like to keep connected with all viewers on social platforms as well so you can get in touch by posting comments on Youtube/Facebook/Website for my video posts and also by liking our Facebook page and following Instagram profile. You can find details in the description.

